Friday, July 25, 2008

Been awhile

Well, I'm sorry, it'g been awhile since I've posted. I need to be better about posting on here, lol. Well, no major updates. Just been busy working and having fun and stressing out. I do have updates about my bloodwork though. My glucose test came back fine, no gestational diabetes for me!! Woo hoo!!!! And the funny thing is, the cholestasis testing came back fine too! I was very surprised and not quite ready to believe it. I asked the doctor if we could do testing again in a few weeks just to make sure it wasn't too early to test for it. So I'm going to have more bloodwork done at 32 weeks and 34 weeks just to be on the safe side. I just would rather make absolutely sure that I don't have it then to have tested to early and not know that I actually do have it.

On a funny note, about a week ago the kids and I were driving in the car. Natalie and Nolan were whining because they wanted something, I can't even remember what it was. Well, I said to them that they weren't getting it, and they both said, "But we want it." To this I said, "Well, I would like to have a million dollars, but do you think I'm going to get that? No." Well, Nolan answered me in a very serious tone, "Mommy I don't have a million dollars because I don't have pockets in my shorts. I don't have any money in my pants!" I just started laughing, because to him this made sense, he would have money if he had pockets in his pants to carry it. O, I just love the way kids minds work, and the cute things they say! If only they didn't have to grow up!

3 comments:

JenM said...

Aw, so sweet. I wish he had a million dollars in that pocket for you, that would be awesome!

Fifty K said...

I love what he said about the pockets. Makes sense to me!

Karol said...

I tagged you! (don't be a sour puss, just come over and do it!)