Friday, August 15, 2008

No Cholestasis for me!!

Well, I know its been forever since I've posted on here. I'm trying to be good and keep up on this...but sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day! Well, first my most recent good news is that I have not developed cholestasis with this pregnancy! I'm now almost 35 weeks, and would have it by now if I were going to. I'm very happy about this. Looks like this pregnancy is turning out to be my smoothest one so far....I guess 3rd times a charm!
The weekend of August 2nd we took the kids to Idlewild Park in Pennsylvania. It was lots of fun!!! The kids looooooved and keep asking to go back! They rode their first roller coaster and loved it. I thought they would be a little scared to ride some of the rides-but boy was I wrong!!! They wanted to ride everything! That is a great, great park for young kids and would reccomend it to everyone with young kids. It's perfect for them! I took tons of pictures of them!! They are all on my Photobucket site, but I'll post just a few of them on here. Here is the site with all of them, if you are bored and want to check them out, lol: http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd120/kristin2325/Kids/









2 comments:

kimber926 said...

Looks like you had fun!

JenM said...

Do you think it would be weird to just take my DH there? It looks fun!