Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm sorry, I'm a slacker

I just want to apologize for anyone (if there is anyone) that reads my blog....I've been a huge slacker. I guess life just distracted me. I promise to try harder to keep updated.

I guess all I really want to post today is that I'm sad. I'm so sad because my brother in law had a massive brain aneurysm rupture last tuesday and it's not looking good. His intercranial pressure is high, and staying high, and won't go down. They are talking about a last resort effort to get it down by doing a crainectomy, where they take part of the skull out to let the brain swell. I just don't know if he would even make it through the surgery at this point.

I would just like to pass this along...don't take a day for granted. I try hard not too...but this has just been a rude awakening. He was talking to his parents one minute and being rushed to the hospital the next. Never, ever say anything to anyone that you will regret. Even if you are mad at them, tell them you love them when you are parting. You never, ever know from one minute to the next if you will see them again. Live each day as if it were your last....have fun, enjoy life and love! Just try to be happy. I have had a huge reminder of this this past week. Don't worry too much about things, as long as you have your health and your loved ones, that's all that matters.

So, I just want to say I love you, my friends and family!!!

No comments: